Who I am?

 Who i am?

My name is Consuelo Jiménez and I was born in San Bernardo, Santiago. My birthday is on November 3rd. At Elementary and High school I studied at Instituto San Pablo Misionero in San Bernardo. Now I'm at Universidad de Chile studying Anthropology but I like more Archaeology because I like old cultures. 

My mom studied clinical chiropody and my dad is a engineer. My older brother recently finished the university and now he's working in a hotel, he's a Chef and I love how he cooks. I like to cook too but my hobbies actually are makeup and read romantic books and mangas. I also like to watch anime like Attack on Titan, Haikyuu, Tokyo Revengers and Jujutsu Kaisen.

My favorite character on Tokyo Revengers (my favorite manga) is Draken, he has a dragon tattoo on his head and he is very tall.

When I started university, I was very nervous but not anymore because I made very special friends which I like go out with.

This is Draken 


                   

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Time travel to the past or future

My dream job