Who I am?

 Who i am?

My name is Consuelo Jiménez and I was born in San Bernardo, Santiago. My birthday is on November 3rd. At Elementary and High school I studied at Instituto San Pablo Misionero in San Bernardo. Now I'm at Universidad de Chile studying Anthropology but I like more Archaeology because I like old cultures. 

My mom studied clinical chiropody and my dad is a engineer. My older brother recently finished the university and now he's working in a hotel, he's a Chef and I love how he cooks. I like to cook too but my hobbies actually are makeup and read romantic books and mangas. I also like to watch anime like Attack on Titan, Haikyuu, Tokyo Revengers and Jujutsu Kaisen.

My favorite character on Tokyo Revengers (my favorite manga) is Draken, he has a dragon tattoo on his head and he is very tall.

When I started university, I was very nervous but not anymore because I made very special friends which I like go out with.

This is Draken 


                   

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better