My dream job

Hi everyone! I hope you're fine and healthy. Today I'm going to talk about my dream job. I was thinking that I would like to work in different places specifically in archeology doing research, excavations and maybe some discoveries. 

I imagine myself with a nomadic life, a citizen of the world. Traveling around the world, working wherever needed or on specific projects.

I think that I'll need physical resistance to walk a lot, communication skills and a strong mentality in case of encountering any bioanthropological materiality. 

I know that in this area of work you earn money per project, but I hope to earn enough money to be able to live comfortably. 

I am currently studying anthropology but my goal is to take a minor in archaeology because this way I can achieve the goals I have set for myself and I can get to know new people and their cultures. I can also understand more about the past and the situations that have caused society to be as we know it today.

Recently I was fortunate enough to be able to talk with people from the Lickanantay culture in San Pedro de Atacama and I think I fell more in love with what I am studying.






Comentarios

  1. I really hope you get to work as an archaeologist in the future! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How interesting it must have been to talk with people from the Lickanantay culture!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really understand you!! Its happened the same for me. In field I fell in love with our career.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love archaelogy! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience in San Pedro de Atacama and that it brougth you closer to archaelogy

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better