My favorite piece of technology

Hello again! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology and this is my mobile phone.

I got my movil after my 18th birthday in 2019. It was a gift from my parents when I finished school. I use it all the time because I have all my music, my info in it like my passwords, my social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and apps to read like Booknet or Wattpad. I have my bank apps from which I see my balance and make transfers. 

Maybe I'm addicted to use a mobil phone but is very practical. If I got my phone, I can read when I go out or I can see a movie in Netflix, Disney or Prime Video but my favorite thig apart from social medias or recreations apps is taking photos. I really love taking photos to sunset and sky. 

If I haven't my phone I wouldn't know what to do because everything I do I do it listening to music.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better