English Languaje challenges

 HELLO EVERYONE! I hope you're fine and healthy. 


My experience at english class at university was better than I expected. I have to confess that at the beginning of this semester I was very nervous because at that time we don't know the teacher and we knew we had to speak more English face-to-face but the teacher was very patient and understanding.

Mmmh, about the blogs I can say that they are not my favorite thing but deep down I kind of enjoy making them like a rockstar.

I get very nervous and that makes my pronunciation bad so I think that I need more practice speaking.

Most of the songs I listen to are in English so sometimes I understand what they say and sometimes I have to look up the translation, I also like to watch movies in English with subtitles because you can feel the emotions of the actors. 

Bonus: Sometimes I practice english trying to speak like Tommy Shelby in Peaky Blinders so I think that I deserve a good rating by order of the Peaky Blinders HAHAHA



Comentarios

  1. It must be a superior experience to listen to movies or series in their original language.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Peaky Blinders too!!!, I get a lot of satisfaction listening to the British accent of the actors and the way they curse hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better