A country you would like to visit


Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about to a country that I would like to visit. Italy!!

Ohh, I really want to go to Italy, I think that country it’s SO ROMANTIC! Especially the south, maybe is for the movies or the aesthetic but I believe the natural landscape is so beautiful. To be honest, I don’t know much about his culture or something, but I think the experience living there must be very calm and romantic. I can imagine myself reading a book on the grass or cooking while I dance or maybe walking around the town to see the sunset. I hope one day fulfill that dream.

If I think about it, I wouldn’t work there but if I had to do it, I would like it to be in a cafeteria.

I forget something very important; I don’t speak Italian so maybe that’s a little problem. 

Nevermind! I have so much time yet because I want to finish my carrer first!




Comentarios

  1. ohhh the truth is that italy is very romantic! eating pasta and pizza while touring its landscapes sounds very appetizing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better