How can your major make the world a better

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry for being lost these days. Today I'm going to talk about how my major make the world a better place.

I want to choose Archaeology because I think that is very important to history and i believe that I can deliever peace to some families who lost his family members in dictatorship doing excavations and finding buried bodies. If I saiy it in that way it sounds horrible but I think that in this way people can feel calmer when they find and give a dignified buried to the relatives the lost.

In the future I see myself traveling, doing excavations and contributing so that the history of ancient people isn't forgotten.

I believe that my major can make the world a better place by making the world understand our history and not forget it so that it doesn't repeat itself again. 

Thanks!! 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever