A photo and its story

Hello Hello Hello! It's me again. I hope you're fine and I'm very happy to see you here. Today I'm going to talk about this photo. 
I tooke this photo when I went to OktoberFest, which is a beer festival where a music band plays. In this case is my favorite chilean singer, Young Cister. This picture is very important to me because is the first time that I know an artist that I like, I think I fulfilled one of my dreams. He plays some instruments and sings trap, sad songs and sometimes reggaeton.
The story behind the picture is that I went to the festival with my bestie, we taste some beers and eat potato chips but when we saw that the show was going to start, we ran to the the front of the stage. He sang with his partner back then, Polimá Westcoast and they invited another Singer, Pablo Chill-e.
When the show ended, we went to the side of the stage and saw that they were taking potos with the fans. I was so happy when I took the photo with him that later I asked him for a hug and he said yes.
He is a very kind and beautiful person. He love his mom and I love him.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better