My Career

Hello Hello Hello!! I'm going talk about my career and my options before go to the university. 

When I was a child, I wanted to be a doctor in a hospital because I like to help people. Thats the main reason of why I had in my career options trabajo social in the same university that I study now. Finally I decided to study archaeology because I have always like old cultures like the Egyptian but the main reason why I choose the career was that the work area are compatible with my dreams. I have always dream with travel around the world.

My experience at university has been good but behind a screen because there is a pandemic and can't go to university, I’ve made really good friends but the academic charge is very stressful.

When I think in the kind of job that i would like I think about research and discovering things in remote places or important ancestral sites that are marked by history. 

 


Comentarios

  1. I loved you idea of ​you future dream job

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that you like Egypt! it is very entertaining to know its history. Knowing the world would be a wonderful experience for everyone and I hope you can! xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best Holiday ever

How can your major make the world a better